A hair replacement system is not an indulgence, it is an integral part of restoring your self-image.
The fact that many men (mostly in their 20’s and 30’s) have become bald by choice – it’s “in”, it’s “sexy”, it’s easy to maintain – does not in any way negate the fact that most men who suffer from baldness that is beyond their control are extremely unhappy with their appearance.
Hair loss affects every aspect of their life. It affects interpersonal and professional relationships and leaves men, especially, vulnerable to the empty promises of cure-all products and services marketed by greedy and dishonest companies.
A free confidential consultation – totally without any obligation on your part – with the professional, highly trained hair replacement system stylists at Cleveland’s Complete Image will demonstrate options to fit your needs, your comfort level and your lifestyle. You’ll be amazed how natural even your hairline, one of the most tell-tale signs in lesser quality hair replacement options, will be.
A stunning 95% of permanent hair loss in men is attributed to Male Pattern Baldness, a form of androgenetic alopecia. While hair loss from the side effects of chemotherapy to treat cancer is most often temporary, it is no less devastating. Add to that, hair thinning or loss caused by other illnesses, medications, trauma, even stress or the prolonged use of harsh chemicals and options are in great demand. Avail yourself of the opportunity to receive professional recommendations from experienced stylists who attend ongoing training seminars in order to help you make an educated, smart decision regarding your appearance.
Take the first step to regain control of your appearance: Call Complete Image at 440-461-4247 to schedule your free initial consultation. (Absolutely NO obligation)!
What can you expect?
- Confidentiality – always!
- At Cleveland’s Complete Image Hair Design, your individual needs are of primary concern to our highly trained stylists. You will receive all the information you need on the most current custom made hair replacement solutions available to you in order to make an educated decision on what’s right for you.
- Your appointment(s) are scheduled to allow for complete privacy from the minute you arrive at our door. Every visit takes place in a private room.
- Our experienced stylists will put you at ease and make this experience comfortable for you during your consultation and during every step of the process.
- The comprehensive hair loss consultation will cover your current health, your primary concerns and lifestyle expectations, a determination of hair replacement needs (partial, total, temporary, permanent, etc., a personal hair analysis (color, density, texture), scalp examination (we realize chemotherapy can sometimes cause scalp sensitivities).
- The selection process for hair replacement for men is guided by your personal professional stylist who will take your facial features, height, weight, personality and your goals into consideration before making recommendations. She will also take exact measurements and perform fittings to assure comfortable wear.
- All Complete Image Hair Replacement Systems are crafted of the highest quality materials by highly skilled experts who take great pride in their workmanship.
- Our skilled in-house craftsmen and women perform adjustments, alterations and maintenance on site.
- Your personal stylist will also show you how to properly care for the specific system chosen to keep it – and you – looking its best at all times.
- When applicable, assistance with insurance claim forms is provided.